Registration now open for two groups for high-schoolers!
- Creating, prioritizing and maintaining a calendar of appointments, responsibilities and deadlines
- Organizing papers, notebooks, living space and emails
- Learning how to get started on assignments/projects and work through to completion
- Breaking down large projects into component parts with an action plan
- Developing strategies for reducing procrastination, minimizing distractions and troubleshooting challenges
- Study and essay writing skills
Starts October 1st, Mondays 5:30-7:00 (10 sessions)
- Reducing anxiety in social settings through practice and real-life activities
- Developing strategies for challenging worry thoughts experienced in social situations
- Enhancing their conversational skills including starting, maintaining and ending conversations
- Assertiveness skills and learning to say no effectively
Starts October 3rd, Wednesdays 5:30-7:00 (12 sessions)
Please contact Dr. Michelle Greenberg at 914-385-1150 (option 1) with any questions regarding eligibility, for further information, or to make a referral. If you are a patient at CBC, please speak to your individual therapist to see how this group may be of added benefit to you. *Please note, if you are interested in this group but are concerned about scheduling, please contact us to discuss accommodation.