Dr. McGinn was appointed as the Chair of the International Associates Committee of the Association of Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies (www.abct.org) in November, 2017. In this role, Dr. McGinn has developed a proposal to form a World Confederation to promote mental health across the globe by fostering the dissemination of evidence-based prevention and treatments.
- Dr. Alec Miller Presented The Commencement Address at Ferkauf Graduate School of Psychology, Yeshiva University.
- The High School Success Program
- Social Anxiety Programs
- Dr. Lata McGinn Will Be Speaking At The ICCP 2017
- The CBT Five Day Foundational. July 10 – July 14.
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Programs
- OCD Training Video
- Dr. Miller is invited to conduct a Grand Rounds Lecture in the Department of Psychiatry at Morristown Medical Center